Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOD DAMN IT! I AM BUYING A FUCKING CIVIC TO DRIVE AROUND TAMPA!!!

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Ouch! That really sucks.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
that sucks dude

next mod Flame thrower exhaust

·
Registered
958 Posts
its a custom xtreme roll pan with filler panels to match the ground effects...i think thats what he;s reffering too... he just had it done not to long ago...and it custom...

but now he can make a couple...wink wink nudge nudge...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
wow dude that absolulty blows! i would have beat the living shit outta that person just out of pure anger for messing up work i just had done!

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
wow WTF :mav:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We were at a complete stop, and he decided to take his foot off the brake so that he could reach over and grab something. He then rolled into me at like5 mph. I MEAN WTF!!! Now my insurance is saying they cant track him down that the policy number isnt valid.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
We were at a complete stop, and he decided to take his foot off the brake so that he could reach over and grab something. He then rolled into me at like5 mph. I MEAN WTF!!! Now my insurance is saying they cant track him down that the policy number isnt valid.
thats sucks

was there a police report? license plate number?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Didnt call the cops, Im not a dick like that to get someone a ticket. Havent heard back on the plate.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Didnt call the cops, Im not a dick like that to get someone a ticket. Havent heard back on the plate.
well probably best to call from now on I know most insurances like to have a report also

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Yeah, it's not bout being a dick and getting someone a ticket, it's about making sure you don't get royally screwed and protecting one of your biggest investments.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts