5,090 Posts
hell yeah man! I love them!

Looks great! Nice to meet you today... :355:

Your truck is way cleaner than it was this morning!!! :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I'm working on the center caps. I just picked up the wheels yesterday...so give me some slack. I'll figure something out!

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
god I love those and want those so bad. I guess I could buy some silver ones and paint them that color.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Yeah I'm working on the center caps. I just picked up the wheels yesterday...so give me some slack. I'll figure something out!
:kiki: just teasin' man!

The wheels certainly look better on our trucks than the Titans :high5:

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
could those be put on a lifted truck? or does the backspace make it impossible or u think it would even look good?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
could those be put on a lifted truck? or does the backspace make it impossible or u think it would even look good?
I know I remember seeing a lifted red RC with those wheels at one point, it looked badass. The offset it close to most of our stock wheels I believe.

how common are the dark rims?
I don't think they're super rare, but they are harder to find than the silver Titans. You'll just have to look around on eBay, that's probably the easiest way to get a set.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Titan rims are 18x8 and have a 25mm offset... or at least that is what the inside of the wheels say. Thanks for the compliments guys!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts