Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured since most people will be rolling into the Dayton at different times we can arrange a premeet at my house since my house is right down from I-70

So we can meet up clean up trucks a bit and hang out till the others show then head to the englewood park

Address is

7226 Belle Plain Dr
Huber Heights Ohio 45424

·
Registered
448 Posts
I know me and monk_one will be rolling down from michigan early, so sounds good to me.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
this is just an excuse for geeds to have guests because no one wants to go to his house because they are afraid for their buttholes

·
Premium Member
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is just an excuse for geeds to have guests because no one wants to go to his house because they are afraid for their buttholes
right kramer right.......

·
Premium Member
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a great idea, depends on what time we head out but if its early we'll stop by.
if not we will be at the park

I rather not sit at the park for several hours waiting on people when I can be at my house getting last minute cleanup stuff done

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
What time is the park meet? I think our Caravan (Pitt/ Wheeling) will end up at the park.

·
Premium Member
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What time is the park meet? I think our Caravan (Pitt/ Wheeling) will end up at the park.
depends what time you are all planning on rolling through

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Uhhh.... However long it takes to get there from Pitt (leaving around noon.) I'd assume around 4ish?

·
Premium Member
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Uhhh.... However long it takes to get there from Pitt (leaving around noon.) I'd assume around 4ish?
so then we could over to the park at 3

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
We'll just meet you there then.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
i kinda want to drive to dayton to convoy here with you guys lol

·
Premium Member
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i kinda want to drive to dayton to convoy here with you guys lol
lol a little back tracking for you. but you probably just want to see the GTO lol

your more than welcoem to swing by lol

·
Skitz 6/20/84-6/27/11
3,592 Posts
Just a heads up that I might need to make a side trip once I get into town. I kinda have something on the burner waiting to see if it pans out.

·
Premium Member
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a heads up that I might need to make a side trip once I get into town. I kinda have something on the burner waiting to see if it pans out.
ut oh what you getting?

·
Premium Member
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is to drop something off. Also would mean that I will be in town the following weekend as well to pick it back up.
I c i c

·
Skitz 6/20/84-6/27/11
3,592 Posts
Geeds/Ryan - I will be making my side trip on Friday. I will stop by your place first and make the run over and return back.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts