Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know alot of us are not bagged. but my boy ben miller throws a drag night in dfw area every year. its at the buffalo wild wings in bedford tx. feb 16th. alot of guys off of. www.dfwminis.com and EastTexasMinis :: Index will be there. its a bad ass thing to do. there is no show in feb besides this and texas round up in houston. but dfw drag night is not a show. just a huge hang out of friends. and after every one eats and chills crime pays video and twisted inc and a few other groups throw drag sessions its kick ass. i went to the first one and ill be going to every one that i can. hope to see some of the guys in the dfw area to be there. and maybe if lance dont sell the truck and go drag it for CRIME PAYS VIDEO!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
My trucks in the new Crime Pays Video.

Not dragging but they got a walk around shot of the whole truck and bed.

Yeah I need to get the rear axle shortened though. Hopefully my buddy can do it here pretty soon. I hope to attend this we will see.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Shouldn't be to far.

Fort Worth and Dallas are side by side I mean there is a little driving but it shouldn't be to bad man.You could easily MapQuest directions there and back.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Shouldn't be to far.

Fort Worth and Dallas are side by side I mean there is a little driving but it shouldn't be to bad man.You could easily MapQuest directions there and back.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet. sorry s-dimeblazer. but yeah guys def be there its real fun. my ass was drunk by 9 that night last year

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I am going to try and I am ordering my ball joints tonight and then I am going to try and have my rear end shortened by Feb. so I can drag WOOT!

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha sweet. if u do go draggin lance i gots to ride with you. naaa just playing id rather ride in a nother truck for i can get pics and video of ur truck dragging.

and HINT HINT. try ur best to be if front. my truck got all fucked up last year. i had lots of paint chips in the hood and my chevy emblime (or whatever) was chipped off. after that drag session.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
:lmao:

I hear ya man.

I am working on getting my rear end shortened now dude so I can be ready :kiki:

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i will not have anything to drag. but ill prolly drive my truck out there and just chill and roll with some one i know that be outthere draggin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts