Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only got a few pics toolin' around in this location. Couldn't take the camera out on the trails. Wicked fun!!

No pics of the 'rado, only my buddy's 4Runner. My truck would have never made it past the paved road. :lol:

The bike was custom painted by yours truly. :D It's a textured flat black. Looks sick!!! :cool:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Naw, it's a 350. They're still a decent time though.....looks like YOU had a blast on it!!:thumbup2: Did you get to go play in those "hills" in the backround? That would be Sweet!:bang:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope, zero cracking. I was afraid they would crack as well, but since it was scratched to hell when my buddy bought it and he wanted to buy new fenders, I took the chance and painted them.

I wet sanded the entire thing until it was smooth, unbolted it from the frame and had at it.

I first used a primer and then I used a plastic paint I got from Home Depot. I think it was the Rustolium (sp?) brand. All you have to do is paint it on evenly and you're good to go. I did about two coats, no clear.

We gave it a couple days to dry in the sun so that it wouldn't chip/scratch. So far so good. It's been holding up really well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts