Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dlucas and lssport04 mini meet...

We met up here at my place and installed carpet in his truck along with a passenger side bucket in place of his bench. Everything looks great and afterwards we went for a couple of pics.

He will post pics of the mods...

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You moved to soon!!

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Nice pics! Zanesville isn't all that far away from me.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice pics. why is one so much lower than the other?
very funny. he does make mine look like its not lowered at all.

sable we need to meet up some time, I think a few of us is going to summit this september.

Reactions: SYNNER

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
I live about 5 minutes from Summit...which is dangerous for the bank account. If you guys are up this way let me know and I'd like to meet up and get some pics.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
yeah thanx DJ your help was great...i cant believe how much quietier the ride seemed....

sable i been sayin i aint that far from ya for a while

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
yeah thanx DJ your help was great...i cant believe how much quietier the ride seemed....

sable i been sayin i aint that far from ya for a while

Yeah but women never listen, remember? :booty:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
yeah i keep sayin that to my girl...waitin for a smack one time..HAHAHA

·
Registered
169 Posts
I want carpet so bad....that is my next mod indeed....Would love some leather H3 buckets and custom center console but the little man and the wife ride with me sometimes. So the 60/40 must stay. Grrr....

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I want carpet so bad....that is my next mod indeed....Would love some leather H3 buckets and custom center console but the little man and the wife ride with me sometimes. So the 60/40 must stay. Grrr....
Dude. Exactly why I am not getting buckets. My son rides in the middle with the lady sometimes... :tayo: I wish I had a crew cab sometimes.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i've been there before. just on the left side of the pics there are steps that go down to the bottom of the damn, went fishing down there

1 - 20 of 27 Posts