Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GMC Canyon Elevation V6
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two door handles that the paint is coming off, truck is only a year old. I want to remove them and maybe try aftermarket. The truck and handles are steel grey metalic and the truck is otherwise blacked out. Possibly want to use black handles. Has anyone done this and how hard is it? Also where can you get good quality handles? The truck is a 2021 Canyon Elevation 2WD quad cab. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a Gen2, 2019 but I like this forum. The other one if you ask a question you usually get berated by one of the 20000 posters for not knowing the answer. I'm 63 and this is my first Chevy. Right when I got it I was heading to Missouri and stupidly asked if it was SAE or Metric, I didn't want to carry unneeded tools with me. I was told to not take tools, if I had to ask because I could break something. I told the A-hole I thought metric, the headlight lens looked metric.

Here there is great sharing of info even if it doesn't apply to me, I enjoy hearing the folks who know everything about this machine share their knowledge.

Thanks for letting me hang out.

JohnN.

·
Premium Member
4,008 Posts
I am a Member over there, but since the two sites were split to favor one Gen over the other, I haven't frequented them much. The reason that I refer Gen 2 Owner's to coloradofans is that there isn't much detailed information or experience with those trucks here on the Nation. I wasn't aware of the atmosphere there. If it is anything like the country as a whole, I can understand though.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to hang out here and all the Members will try to offer whatever help they can.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree with referring them to the Gen 2 site. There are some who have lots of knowledge on the Gen 2. It's kind of like all website, when there are lots of people, there are always some that like to stir the pot.

I am always fascinated with what you guys know about these trucks. Great reading.

Take care.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hiii... I have the same issue..I have two door handles that the paint is coming off, truck is only a year old. I want to remove them and maybe try aftermarket. The truck and handles are steel grey metallic and the truck is otherwise... Anyone please tell me what to do?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts