17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thank you eric for getting the posted up:salute: :355: :355group:

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks flatman

:lol: it took me a long time to get it smoothed out and painted. mainly smoothing it out. i think it has like 7 or 8 coats of the build up primer on there. each coat using a full can of primer.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I remember sanding down some of the stuff I painted that were small pieces. I spent so much time on them it was straight ridiculous. Good work man.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn man.

That's a lot of work. Looks good.

Any pics of the dash??
thanks man

well the X wont tell me where the camera is at. so i cant get any good pics. i think she is hidding it in her sportage. maybe i can sweet talk her when she gets home:shrug: i havnt touched the dash its self yet put have painted someting else that i havnt posted. you can see it in the pic..kinda.

:eek:....all you need now is a sweeett two tone paint job ;)
i plan on doing the drivers side blue with tribel silver flames and on the passengers side silver with blue tribel flames.

*idea* everyone take donations for a paint job on the truck :lol:
I remember sanding down some of the stuff I painted that were small pieces. I spent so much time on them it was straight ridiculous. Good work man.
thank you

it was a lot of work but paid off in the end tho.
I will be doing this soon...hopefully. Did you put clear on it?
no for some reason the rattle clear makes it hazy so i didnt put it on there. already scratched it:dawg: :dawg:

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok i took some updated pics of my interior and where going to upload em last night but i got drunk and my pc kept fuckin up and i eventually pasted out.

so when i get home tonight ill get pics posted up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts