Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Mine will be here tomorrow as long as fedex doesn't get off schedule. Your cats look great I've been doing some cutting and measuring on my exhaust tubing waiting for the time to pass by. I also test fitted my roll pan to help me decide on how I'm gonna have the exhaust exit. Sorry about the mess in my garage by the way lol
Are you just replacing your exhaust or going true duels?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I already have true duals with a magnaflow tru x muffler dumped under the cab but when I made my exhaust I was using an old electric welder so it doesn't look the nicest. Plus I just bought a new Hobart gas welder in december so I figured if I'm gonna put headers on it and have to remove the exhaust why not start over fresh. Not to mention I really like using this new welder so I look for things to do with it lol

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
just making it look better and playing with you new toy. Ok.

NICE! I cant wait till mine come in.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
FEDEX just showed up with my headers, hot damm

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
mine will be here shortly!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Yeah, they come with those crummy U-bolt style clamps. I need to pick up a set of those ones from Summit

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
my header came in late last night

I love this sticker

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Got the passenger side in tonight. Easy breezy. Saturday will be the drivers side, and Tuesday off to the exhaust shop.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I just got to get a day off, to put them on!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
just reading the installation, anybody know how much torque the factory bolts are at?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've got mine on and my exhaust 90% finished both sides were a breeze passenger I slid in from the top and drivers side slid right in from the bottom. I'm not sure how the factory plug wires are gonna work for anyone using them but I used MSD Super Conductor Wires #32819 with flexible boots. I'm not sure on the exact torque spec for the manifold bolts I just made sure they were nice and tight. Going to get tuned tomorrow at Performance By Joe in STL hopefully it goes well.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts