Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the Nation, but not new to the scene or CFans or NEC355. Thought I would join up and get my Coly/Canyon fill here. I can't seem to get enough.

I have 2 GMC Canyons.

1. 2006 Crew Cab, White, I-4, 5 spd. In the shop now for a full frame off build and many many custom goodies. HEHEHE

2. 2005 Reg. Cab, Yellow, I-4, 5spd. The daily driver and eventually going to be the next project.

I'm a professional graphic designer and photographer, I have had work published in Sport Truck, Mini Truckin, Performance VW and had a few headshots in Tailgate lol.

If anyone has any questions just hit me up, but I won't reveal all of the tricks the crew-cab is getting:naughty::naughty::naughty:. If you wanna know, be at Backwoods Bash in Plainfield, CT the last weekend in June.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
:welcome: man I just signed up on NEC355

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Welcome man. I remember talking with you at truck carlisle last year. I had the white reg cab and my buddy had the blue crew cab. What shop is your truck in?
Yeah man, I came across that card today and I was like Damn... I really need to sign up for that site. Thanks for remembering me man!

My truck isn't at a shop, it is with John Shepherd. He's a master fabricator and has built some sick stuff including his truck...

welcome man! any pics of the trucks?

No, I'm not doing progress pictures on this build. I honestly have too much wrapped up into my ideas and too much money into parts that I don't need anyone copying me just yet.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
John Shepherd huh? There's a guy around here with the same name.....he's got the worlds fastest street trim Eagle Talon! :naughty:

:welcome: to the :salute: Man!!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
No, I'm not doing progress pictures on this build. I honestly have too much wrapped up into my ideas and too much money into parts that I don't need anyone copying me just yet.
Nothing wrong with that, as long as you're willing to show it off to us when it's done. :naughty:

:welcome:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts