Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
that's what happens when shit gets out of control. i remember when my club + a few other people were on our way to East Coast Nationals a few years ago and my hommie, josh barnes layed his s-10 out on all 4 corners, he got sideways but was able to hold it together and come out of it. it was pretty crazy because i was right next to him when things started to go wrong.

this happened because the guy was layed flat. the vehicle is sliding down the road with little to no traction (like in the snow, but worse) there is only minimal things you can do in a situation like this, and none of them is "just lift the truck back up." this is wrong because if you were to do that, you would go in the direction of the rear wheels (wall). you have to know what you're doing and be able to correct/make adjustments on the fly. it's kinda like drifting almost, just more difficult.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Thats crazy. Sucks for them but my question is... who pays for all the damages?

"First off, i was the driver of the red Sierra on the left. The wreck was not cause by bad worksmanship, or a bag blowing, or from dragging the front. We checked out the s-10 and the drive shaft binded up and froze from being driven too low for too long. "

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Well according to the Youtube comments there was a truck who's engine seized and a Canyon who busted up his radiator and another truck who broke his air valves off on the ground and bed side puntured his tire so theres at least 3 dead players there.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well according to the Youtube comments there was a truck who's engine seized and a Canyon who busted up his radiator and another truck who broke his air valves off on the ground and bed side puntured his tire so theres at least 3 dead players there.
Dead in the water, damn that must have sucked. I hate that feeling where you're just stuck waiting, that happened when I crashed my bike.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
ouch.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Holy shit...I think that red Colorado is Ganksta ganksta (member on here)!!! If you look at
at about 1:37 into the vid, you will see his truck dragging. I he is in that video, it might have been him in the other one...

Here is the link to his truck thread:
link

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
the red colorado is gangsta gangsta from phoenix. He and evryone else is ok. There were a total of 4 vehicles messed up 3 were full show trucks. The colorado got it worst. Needs a front clip. I already have a fender,sum bumper peices and a whole used fuse block for him. If you have anyextra frontend parts lying around and are willing to give him let me know. I think he needs the other fender a hood a radiator and core support. But im just trying to help him out. He is the only other bagged colorado in az excluding myself.He's pretty down cus were suppose to be goin to one of the biggest shows this coming weekend and now he cant take his truck!

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
that sucks major balls

glad every one is ok tho. you can rebuilt a truck but not a person

1 - 20 of 36 Posts