Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
When ya'll thinking?
Times gonna be really tight for me in the next few weeks but I'd be interested..
Assuming nice weather. I'm working in Asheville for a while, so it'd be close by for me and I've never done the Dragon either.

·
Registered
226 Posts
My buddy here has been trying to get me to go ride it, he did it 2 yr ago, and rode his CBR 1000RR from Pilot Point, tx all the way there and back

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,780 Posts
Tail of the dragon would be fun but that is a hell of a haul for us Florida guys. Doubt I'd be able to make it.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
The "Attack the Dragon" Meet will be in early spring....
I will post the date when it gets closer to spring and hear every ones input !!!

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
No problem.... I will start a "New" Thread closer to time for the meet....
I can better plan food and such if I know how many are planning on attending... In the past we have grilled out in the Great Smokey National Park. Had one wash out and one beautiful day !!! LOL So we are 50/50 weather wise ....LOL This will be the third one thus far.... I am going to try and get stickers made for the meet as well and hopefully a few prizes !!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has this meet happened yet

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Yes... It was awhile back.... I posted everything on it and done a sign up...
If enough interest is in doing another one I will host a "Take Two" of the Attack the Dragon !!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes... It was awhile back.... I posted everything on it and done a sign up...
If enough interest is in doing another one I will host a "Take Two" of the Attack the Dragon !!!
I'm down for whenever I only live 30 min from there

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
I will post another sign up thread... If there is enough members wanting to attend... I will make it another "Meet and Greet" BBQ !!!
Smack dat Dragon's ass again !!! LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts