Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well,it was spur of the moment so no install pics(long story),soory bout the bad pics.I will get some better ones later.It actually sits lower than it looks in these pics.

EDIT: Front- belltech 4203's,belltech drop front shocks(set to 1" drop)

Rear- belltech 2" blocks and belltech street and performance shocks.

Attachments

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Looks good. Damn I can't wait to look the same.

How many spacers do you have installed on the shock? Have you rubbed at all yet?

·
Registered
405 Posts
:thumbup: Looks great.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome man!! How was the install? What do you think about the ride?

Thanks,the install was pretty easy aside from getting the nut off the old shock,and getting the swaybar endlinks off could have been easier but no major problems.The ride is great!!!still have to trim my bumpstops but it corners better than ever.

Looks good. Damn I can't wait to look the same.

How many spacers do you have installed on the shock? Have you rubbed at all yet?
I installed only one spacer,when I layed them next to each other I could see the spring perch was an inch lower.Nope havent rubbed at all.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks very good dropped man, and I see you already have the SS mirrors - killer. :thumbup:
Yeah funny story bout my mirrors,I was on my way to work and pulled out of the gas station well my drink fell over so I leaned over to get it and clipped a road barrel.Man I was pissed,but it made a great excuse to my girl to get the mirrors. Then about a year later I wasbacking out of my driveway (had done this a thousand times mind you) but that day I had a brain fart and just caught my mirror on the gate ,ripped it right off.So then I was really pissed that time cause I had to buy a whole new set.Hopefully if sometihng else happens to a mirror its the driver side cause now I have a spare.

Btw ,thanks

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Your lower valence is pretty close to the ground, I wonder how close it will be with my airdam on there. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts