Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think its part #4201....they are just the 1" drop coils...so its the same as the zq8 just stiffer, so i was told....doesnt feel much different but i dunno...changed it all at once so i dont really have a comparison

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha its winter here its tough to keep it clean...ive pretty much been hittin it with the pressure washer ever other day and it looks like shit 30 seconds down the rd...its gonna snow tonight so maybe in the next couple of days ill wash her all up and pretty like and take some pics with my womans cam...im to poor to afford my own....slammed truck or camera....slammed...hahaha

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i measured the rear fender before, but i havent re measured yet. and i forgot to measure the front....in my eyes it went from high....to low...haha

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
little here and there drivers side inner fender sometimes on big dips...and i do bottom out the rear once in awhile but you gotta know how to drive a lowered vehicle once you learn that you start missing everythign that could hurt....im a self proclaimed pro pot hole avoider

·
Premium Member
3,849 Posts
haha its winter here its tough to keep it clean...ive pretty much been hittin it with the pressure washer ever other day and it looks like shit 30 seconds down the rd...its gonna snow tonight so maybe in the next couple of days ill wash her all up and pretty like and take some pics with my womans cam...im to poor to afford my own....slammed truck or camera....slammed...hahaha
They don't understand... You got guys sitting in 80-90 deg weather looking at your shit. :doku2: hahahaha! I HEAR YA LOUD AND CLEAR. :naughty: What a waste of time washing the truck, two miles down the road it is covered again, even if it is not snowing or what not.

The Xtreme looks SICK!! Now it is time to tune that puppy in. :high5:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
nice and lowwwwwww.........looks good...would look better clean:fugrin:

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so canyon what did you get hit with this storm today you just get rain?, we got like 4-5 inches of snow then down poors....it was ugly...i spent 90%of the trip to my womens sideways haha...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts