Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

droppin the xtreme

3K views 48 replies 9 participants last post by  INTIMID8R 
#1 · (Edited)
what do you guys think of this combo.

2” Drop Ball Joints Part# 2103

3” Lowering Blocks W/ U-Bolts Part# 6210

will this give me a level ride and not rub shit. Also is there anything else you guys would recommend dropping the front with.

maybe this. Drop Front Shock 0"/-1"/-2" Part# 25005

#6 ·
It'll look lower because you have the body kit. The ride won't be bad at 1st, but you will rub. Then you'll rub more and more over time. The back will ride decent, but no cadillac. There'll be some axle-frame contact every now and then. Overall, you'll be suprised by how decent the ride is. It's not going to beat the shit out of you or anything like that. But over time, you may get tired of it, probably around the time where your stock shocks give out! LOL

G
#11 ·
when i done my drop i found out i had had a busted shock on my front :shrug: i hadn't even noticed the difference with it busted than before. but it was replaced :355: now i can tell the difference. i think mine was a defect, cause it had rode the same for as long as i could remember, and when the new(well new shock, it was a stock shock lol), andi could tell the ride was difference. it was pullin bad bad BAD to the left and with the new shock nothin whatsoever :355: but anyway about your truck INTIMID8R man it should be an okay drop. my truck rubbed the swaybar before the drop soi can't imagine now :eek: lol. but w/e setup you do make sure and post up so we can see progress :)

#33 ·
Rusty- Sorry I thought about saying your name I really did...but then I thought it would sound like we put coilovers on three trucks.

******Attention all readers*******
Rusty helped with the install of Xtreme's coilovers and JHart's springs. He knows what he's doing fo sho.

#39 ·
Weird...I ordered mine and they gave me a ship date which was yesterday...hmm, I'll have to get in touch with them to see what's really going on...

edit: I just called performance center and well...forgot I'm on MST right now and the Belltech office doesn't open till 8 so...the guy told me to call back in 45min so he can find out what's going on...

I gotta tell you i'll be very upset,it's great for you but, that dumb fuck I talked to on the phone didnt know what he was talkin about.

#41 ·
See if they know the spring rates for the springs that come on the coilovers. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.