Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Piks of the new alarm, DVD player and one of my truck. :)

The alarm has all the good features it should, 1 mi radius, remote start, keyless entry. Has up to 9 outputs, and for now, none of them are hooked up. :kiki:

The DVD player is fucking amazing, it has bluetooth, an SD card reader, USB input, IPOD input and a shitload of other features that I haven't even played with yet.

And, yes Mav, I stole your idea for dual LED's. :kiki2:

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eh. :shrug:

I'm not done with that alarm yet. I'm going to introduce an internal horn with a pitch of 1000KHz and a decibel rating of 140+

:kiki:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No out of pocket, insurance covered all of it. But, being as this guy is a new sponsor (details soon to follow) installed, all of it was $1,000. :bang:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Ok great looking stuff Bro and I'm glad the insurance covered it all!!!

Now get to the soon to follow!!!!:D PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
760 Posts
I paid 525 shipped on ebay for that head unit. if any of you guys want to know. Thats so awesome you got that all for free.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
damn it mc now the wifey wants to take the yaris out there and get an alarm/screen/power windows/power locks.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
damn it mc now the wifey wants to take the yaris out there and get an alarm/screen/power windows/power locks.
Go talk to Joe at Audio Innovations in Glendora.

He'll set you straight.

Hannibal, IWA100 and I have all used him for our setups and won't go anywhere else.

If anyone is to do it, he's the man dude.

Have IWA100 go out there with you if you like and he'll hook you up a little better on the price.

I had power windows, power locks and my Viper put in for $500. He had it done in 4 hours.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts