Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Middle Alabama Meet!

Just a thought but if any of ya'll have a good place to dyno in alabama. Please post up was thinking we might do a dyno meet. Since the last one didn't go to well. If daniel is up for getting a hold of that guy he talked to before would be great. Was thinking we might do this at the end of July. We will see when it gets closer. Just wanted to see what you all think. Plus it would give us some time to put performance mods on before tune. :thumbup:

If this does not seem to work out I have a more centralized location. Two choices are Orr Park Montevallo, AL / Oak Mountain State Park Pelham, AL. This is mostly to get everyone from AL that has not been to a meet due to low budget or driving distance. If someone has been to these locations and feels they are not suitable then please post up. The dates are still in the air please post up your ideas on a time and date. This is a group effort so please help if you can. Also, If anyone can check out these locations for a decent area to park and eat would be great. Was thinking a BBQ so basic hot dogs, hamburger/cheeseburger, and side items. Ideas on drinks and chips are accepted or just bring your own if ya don't like what is served. Maybe a $5 fee for the meal would be a good start price.

Thanks,
Mat

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i need one really bad, but i would perferably have somebody tune it that has done an I5 before..

maybe remote tuning from avt?

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
I will have the remote tuner at robs house on the 16th for his moving meet.

Get with james or me(and ill pm james) about getting you set up for a tune.

He will put the announcement in robs two meet threads real soon.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As long as it helps that is all this thread is for. If no real interest arises, it will just be a meet probably in b-ham like last year.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a problem bro! Just making plans if the dyno thing craps out. Gotta keep meets going cause that guy from panama is moving to Florida. Sorry Rob I had too.....:lmao:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts