Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Re: Dnyoed the Truck

Not bad! I take it the dyno day went well?

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Not bad! I take it the dyno day went well?
yes it did i guess some of the others showed up after me klr goat and a couple others left so some are going now sucks i'm not there to film them but I'll post the GTO ones on buckeyegoats

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

why was this moved? Its got a pic and its going to have a video soon

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts

Nice!!! good numbers.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

This makes me sad :( :mad3:

Nice numbers though, trucks lookin hot as usual
yes but now that I have sort of a base line i can get it tuned the first run they did they hit the speed limiter in 3rd gear

·
Registered
3,444 Posts

Yeah that was silly... you didnt expect that to happen? I mean someone on the boards as much as you should know Dyno runs on an untuned colorado/canyon need to be performed in 2nd ;)

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

there's so much power to be had by changing the PE delay and adding a bunch of timing up top.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts

there's so much power to be had by changing the PE delay and adding a bunch of timing up top.
So much? Compared to what?

I've done the PE delay switch, but I honestly dont wanna mess with my timing seeing as power isn't my MAIN concern at this moment in time. Any suggestings tuning the timing?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

So much? Compared to what?

I've done the PE delay switch, but I honestly dont wanna mess with my timing seeing as power isn't my MAIN concern at this moment in time. Any suggestings tuning the timing?
because the a/f is so lean under WOT, if you richen it up to 13:1 or so, it will allow you to add a bunch of timing above the PE switchover point. Timing you can add until you get knock, then back off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts