Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at upgrading exhaust but I really don't want any noise at all. I had a Dynomax Super Turbo on my S10 and I liked it. I'm also hearing about the Borla Xs. I have the 2.8 and I plan on running the exhaust in the stock location or possibly further back. What does everyone think? Are there any sound clips of the 2.5 on either muffler? I haven't had any luck. What size is our exhaust by the way? Thanks

·
Registered
528 Posts
well theres youyr problem right there you want an exhaust with no noise lol. jk i wish i could help but i love my noisy exhaust

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright then I might go with the borla. What is the model number and where can I purchase it? What size is our exhaust piping

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow the borla ProXS costs a fortune. anyone know where they are cheapest? i may go with dynomax due to price

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
on this subject, if you had two of the same mufflers but one case was larger than the other, the larger one would be quieter right?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ah not bad. i'm still not sure which one i should go with! i think i am going to do dynomax because i know it's good muffler that should be quiet

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
yeah, they have some 20" mufflers, I might get one of those. Aluminized muffler on summit is only $37!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts