Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys there is a car show here in east texas. its a local show last year was pimp. this year should be even better. its march 8th one day show. hit me up if any one is wanting to attend this show. or just come out and check the rides out. i will post up more info if any one is interested.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there was 4 collys there! LOL 2 bagged oh there was like i say 150 rides total!

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
hmm marshall's not too far. i will probably go, i got a couple friends in tyler so i will probably go see them and check it out
derk? lancers?
you guys going?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this show is allmost a month away. ill be there is any of the fellow nation going to be there?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I got my ball joints on, replacing tierods and a few other things to be ready dude. Gotta some stuff done.

I am seriously going to try and make this I just told my boy in Marshall man we are trying to make it happen.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got my ball joints on, replacing tierods and a few other things to be ready dude. Gotta some stuff done.

I am seriously going to try and make this I just told my boy in Marshall man we are trying to make it happen.
hell yeah. u better come! haha. and i hope they put u in wild LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Man I was looking at that the other day. I forgot what shows website it was but I qualified for Wild :(

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if ur going to easttexas showdown. and if james is not going to be there i say u got 1st

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
iight guys this show is this weekend. its going to be fun. ill be there. dont know if any one else from this site is going. i dought lance will make it do to working on his truck for texmex. there is a colorado/canyon/i370 class so come on out and give me some comp. cuase far as i know i have the cleanist lorado in this area. last year there was another colorado and a canyon there. kennys canyon that is gone now and james body dropped lorado. and i dont know if he will make it to this show this year. so come on out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts