Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a bolt-in kit for an engine driven compressor yet? I'm looking on SD but all the kits are still for S10's/FSC's.....

Looking to see if I can just get a kit before I order the compressor and have it custom installed....

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking he's looking for an engine drivin AIR compressor for like an air-bag system for expample. I checked their site and I don't see that offered.
Haha yeah, I thought this thread would be more suitable to the Suspension forum since it has to do with air.....

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Does anyone make a bolt-in kit for an engine driven compressor yet? I'm looking on SD but all the kits are still for S10's/FSC's.....

Looking to see if I can just get a kit before I order the compressor and have it custom installed....

Thanks guys!
there are no bolt in kits for EDC's for colorado's yet, and i don't really see them making any in the near future for our trucks. 'rado's are not easily baggable like s-10's and fullsize chevy's. so it looks like you're going to have to make some brackets yourself, or get a shop to do it for you. sorry for the bad news.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts