Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I was putting some interior leds in and I got them in and went to start the truck and it wouldn't turn over it would just click. I was using an add a fuse thing to power it wih one of the accesory fuses. I took the whole led kit out, and put a new fuse in.I tried jumping it and that didn't work. I checked every fuse and they were all fine. I wiggled the fuse box wires a bunch to see if something was loose that didn't work. I don't know what to do I didn't know accesory fuses connected to starters and stuff. Please help!

·
Premium Member
18,001 Posts
Looks like pass lock got you. Not sure but it won't hurt to reset the bcm. Just disconnect the battery and wait 30 min, should be good.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Check your battery terminals, these trucks do weird things with loose our bad connections. Also it could be your battery is at the end of its life.

If it was pass lock the truck would crank but not start.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
18,001 Posts
true, also check the ground blocks on each front fender. One is located behind the air box and the other behind the battery. Just loosen and tighten them both a few times to make sure you have a good connection.

·
Premium Member
18,001 Posts
im stumped

The starter could have took a dump?

The battery could have just took a dump?

Got a volt meter?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts