·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
while at the swap meet.. i picked up some H3 chrome rims with tires.. they only had a couple hundred miles on them.. dude wrecked the H3 and was parting it out.. all i could get was all 5 rims for $500.. thats an awesome deal especially on the condition they are in.. and picked up some Rockford p162s componets.. 2 sets.. (4 speakers) for $130 brand new from PC Richard and Son.. anyother good deal.. i neeed door speakers and these will do just fine i think there is some pics of the rims not sure so many pics

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the red blazer is my brother who took first.. bc he was cleaner than me.. hes got a ton of work done to but his was way cleaner.. and the white xtreme blazer is a buddy of mine.. he got fucked bc he pissed off the judge..

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice pics man. ur bro has my rims
actually u have his i believe.. he has had them for 2 years now.. hey i need a pic of u truck with those rims so i can make fun of my brother..

thanx guys.. i happy i got a trophy.. first one for the truck.. i got some more changes coming too.. maybe might enter TOTM again.. not sure

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awesome

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bro get your truck cleaned because Droptober in Pa is on the 20th. Maybe you'll win first......Oh wait I'm going as well...lol... jk...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts