Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine asked me if there was a company out there that does the Escalade conversion for our trucks. Is there? Or is there a company that takes on projects like that? I know I've seen s10 Escalade conversions, and I really don't think it'd be any harder to do on the 355 than it is on the s10s.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know of any sites that have those conversions?

·
.:: MR. September ::.
247 Posts
oh sweet jesus, do you know what you are asking here? you are talking about taking a fullsize front end to a midsize truck. that is gonna take ALOT of work. unless your buddy is a body man or fabricator, that front end ain't happening. too much work and too much $

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh sweet jesus, do you know what you are asking here? you are talking about taking a fullsize front end to a midsize truck. that is gonna take ALOT of work. unless your buddy is a body man or fabricator, that front end ain't happening. too much work and too much $
He was just curious that's all. And then he made me curious. Haha. I'm quite content with the Colly front end.

·
Registered
667 Posts
If you want your ride to look like a Cadilliac, buy a Cadilliac.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
:lmao: That is number two that I have seen that used the Colly!!

Anyway, there is one on cardomain. People say it is a chop, but there are too many pics for it to be one in my opinion. That would be a hell of a lotta work to chop that many shots, just to post it up on cardomain for nothing.

But as someone said, lots of fab work. You would have to split the grille and remove a bit out of the middle, then seat them back together. Plus you would have to figure out how to mount the grille and headlights, as well as any lines from the fenders and hood that need to be modified...

·
Registered
587 Posts
colly colly colly colly

i still find that funny........

as for the front end, you are gonna have to be really good to make that happen...gonna be $$$$$$$$$

1 - 9 of 9 Posts