Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Definitely not the route I would take with mods, that's for sure.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I remember seeing this like 50 times over on that "other site" ... maybe they'll finally put it to rest once it sells to someone for under 10k :lol:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
KILL IT KILL IT O GOD KILL IT.. wait its just a picture

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
someone needs to put the owner outta their misery.....

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Autotrader Says: said:
2004 CHEVROLET COLORADO, LS, 3.5 auto, ac, pwr brks, 4WD, extended cab 1 of a kind prototype sportster model, custom hood/ spoilers/ side skirts/ Tonno and wing/ graphics, 3IN lowered, 19,300 mi, runs exc, $12,850

one of a kind prototype sportster model... :lol:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
SWEEEET TRUC.....j.k :lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop: Seriously...Some people should not be allowed to mod vehicles. Like lance ...hahaha j/k

M

·
0 Posts
Seriously...Some people should not be allowed to mod vehicles. Like lance ...hahaha j/k
That's why PRC's truck is still stock. He was found guilty by judge and jury of "Mexicanizing" too many vehicles, so they took his ability to mod vehicles away.

·
Registered
500 Posts
atleast it doesn't have chrome mud flaps and a gold ant. Those are normaly the first mods for those kind off people (mexicans) lol

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
It has been for sale for so long that someone might be able to get a really good deal on a used truck. I would talk the dude into selling it for less than 10k, rip all that shit off and lay it in his front yard one night, then start with a proper custom resurrection...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts