Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the stereo from my Canyon. Includes a Kenwood mp3 deck with ipod interface, Planet Audio equalizer, dash kit and wiring harness for Canyon/Colorado, Kicker L5 10" sub, ZX200.2 amp, ZX450.2 amp, and a huge bundle of wires including Kicker RCAs and random power/speaker cables. The enclosure/amp rack comes with it but it may not fit any other application without modification. Asking $400 for everything or just shoot me an offer because I don't really know what it's all worth these days. The components aren't included because I've left them in the truck but you can find a set pretty cheap on eBay.

Must all be picked up in Purcell, Oklahoma which is about 30-40min directly south of OKC on I-35. Let me know if you have any questions or offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it won't fit in a regular cab but it may be possible to have one made that would fit depending on the depth you have behind the seat. I believe the amp is rated at 450 watts RMS
I may have it all sold, I'll know for sure in a couple of days.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Glws.... nice set up

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Bump for an awesome sub. For a little guy. L5's are the beeze kneez

·
Professional Lurker
577 Posts
I'm interested in the hood... Which brand is it and how much are you wanting for it?

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
I would take it all for $400 but u said only in OK. Need everything you got. GLWS

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll make a post up with the other parts once they're off the truck and everything is ready to sell. I'll also have the lowering gear and wheels for sale as well.

Hoping to have it all off by this weekend but it depends on how busy I am at work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.