Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When its wet out does anyone elses right rear go nuts everytime you touch the gas even when its just barely. It pisses me off how hard is it to swap for a locker.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I just slide like crazy. sometimes it fun other times when i'm not expecting it sucks. haha. pisses me off most of the time. I just want a rear posi back end :)

·
Registered
1,433 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Get a clutch - makes it easier to modulate the throttle. :)

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
i cant do a burnout in wet grass with traction control off and i have bolt ons.

i figured torque management would be disabled with traction control but guess not. i need a TUNE.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i cant do a burnout in wet grass with traction control off and i have bolt ons.

i figured torque management would be disabled with traction control but guess not. i need a TUNE.
That sucks dude. Im at a very high altitude and my truck can still do burnouts and doughnuts.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
hahahaha i have 30-9.5x15 BFG's when its wet they spin really easy.... i would say that you could get the trac bars from advance auto or the zone im not too sure but the lowered guys could help with that....

M

·
0 Posts
hahahaha i have 30-9.5x15 BFG's when its wet they spin really easy.... i would say that you could get the trac bars from advance auto or the zone im not too sure but the lowered guys could help with that....
I have 31x10.5x15 BFG A/T's and I don't have any issues any more with tire spin when it rains.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually i think your right i have goodyears on three corners but a bfg on the left front from when i had a blow out in texas.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I have 31x10.5x15 BFG A/T's and I don't have any issues any more with tire spin when it rains.
yeah i forgot to mention that when in taking off a little hard or when im turning at an intersection otherwise they are a shit ton better than them general junks. i want to get a larger set of either the BFG 31x10.5 T/A or the M/T...

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
do any of you with traction problems have traction control??? im wondering if my truck is weak, it is a crew cab zq8 with xtreme's wrapped in the OEM goodyears, and with the T/C off i still couldnt spin in wet grass. is this just because of torque management, i cant even power brake with T/C off. maybe my button is broke, but the light illuminates when i turn it off like its working.

i dont know, any help.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
do any of you with traction problems have traction control??? im wondering if my truck is weak, it is a crew cab zq8 with xtreme's wrapped in the OEM goodyears, and with the T/C off i still couldnt spin in wet grass. is this just because of torque management, i cant even power brake with T/C off. maybe my button is broke, but the light illuminates when i turn it off like its working.

i dont know, any help.

It's most likely because of torque management.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts