Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
wtf... i dunno about you guys but that looks like crap to me!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
hahaha thats fuckin sweet!!! i'd do it!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
hahahahahaha dude thas heyla funny!!! just imagine a COlorado with smoke stacks doin donuts in your lawn and some guy named Jethro hangin out the window with a Marlboro hat on goin YEEEHAAWWWW!!!!!

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
muwahaha.. ya know it could happen tayo... in buckley :lmao:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
hahaha dude definately in Buckley! I saw a ******* lookin dude in a 88 camaro or maybe 89 i forget but we ran plate and found he lived in Buckley haha i thought that sh*t was funny

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks out of place...it's a little too tall. But, the concept might be ok if it were level with the cab.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
i bet the owner has a mullet

G

·
wtf... i dunno about you guys but that looks like crap to me!
Not only does it look like shit, but you lose alot of power. There is a...uhm..******* who has them on his mid 90s silverado on another forum i post at. It made such a sizable difference that his first post was about how he could get more power(which meant losing the ******* ID pipes)

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
HIDEOUS! ew i hate it! lol what was he thinking!
isn't that bad that it's sticking straight up? bc when it rains heavily and he's parked for a while? i have no idea if it's bad or good... just assuming it's not the best

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
HIDEOUS! ew i hate it! lol what was he thinking!
isn't that bad that it's sticking straight up? bc when it rains heavily and he's parked for a while? i have no idea if it's bad or good... just assuming it's not the best
I did not think about it raining. It must have somthing where the water could escape out of.

·
Registered
466 Posts
looks rad, too bad it doesn't have a turbo diesel under the hood

1 - 20 of 31 Posts