Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
wtf... i dunno about you guys but that looks like crap to me!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
hahaha thats fuckin sweet!!! i'd do it!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
hahahahahaha dude thas heyla funny!!! just imagine a COlorado with smoke stacks doin donuts in your lawn and some guy named Jethro hangin out the window with a Marlboro hat on goin YEEEHAAWWWW!!!!!

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
muwahaha.. ya know it could happen tayo... in buckley :lmao:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
hahaha dude definately in Buckley! I saw a redneck lookin dude in a 88 camaro or maybe 89 i forget but we ran plate and found he lived in Buckley haha i thought that sh*t was funny

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks out of place...it's a little too tall. But, the concept might be ok if it were level with the cab.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
i bet the owner has a mullet

Z

·
0 Posts
wtf... i dunno about you guys but that looks like crap to me!
Not only does it look like shit, but you lose alot of power. There is a...uhm..redneck who has them on his mid 90s silverado on another forum i post at. It made such a sizable difference that his first post was about how he could get more power(which meant losing the redneck ID pipes)

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
HIDEOUS! ew i hate it! lol what was he thinking!
isn't that bad that it's sticking straight up? bc when it rains heavily and he's parked for a while? i have no idea if it's bad or good... just assuming it's not the best

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
HIDEOUS! ew i hate it! lol what was he thinking!
isn't that bad that it's sticking straight up? bc when it rains heavily and he's parked for a while? i have no idea if it's bad or good... just assuming it's not the best
I did not think about it raining. It must have somthing where the water could escape out of.

·
Registered
466 Posts
looks rad, too bad it doesn't have a turbo diesel under the hood

1 - 20 of 31 Posts