Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a good setup in the back of their ext cab. Im looking for a good box for the back to get rid of the 2 10s i have. anyone have any suggestions

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I always say if I had an Ext Cab, I'd just go with a single 12" on one side. That way you still have room to put whatever back there, or a 3rd passenger. The right 12" with the right airspace would POUND!!!!:econo:

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats true maybe ill just go that route. i was thinking of something that would go in the middle back there.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Dude look at mine!! I've got pics in my garage. You can ask rrcn how it sounds he's heard it. It's a 1.9 cuft box that I've got 1100 watts pushing that one 12"

·
Registered
839 Posts
that thing pounds insanely hard. I heard it and was shocked only one 12 was doing that!

·
Registered
760 Posts
You can still keep one passenger and get 2 12's, i had 2 kicker solabaric l7 behind my driver side, it went all the way to where the jack was so the passenger side jump seat is still usable.

·
Registered
893 Posts
You can still keep one passenger and get 2 12's, i had 2 kicker solabaric l7 behind my driver side, it went all the way to where the jack was so the passenger side jump seat is still usable.
Must've been a sealed box right??

·
Registered
760 Posts
nope it was a ported box, and it SLAMMED, i took it out actually cause it was hurting my chest and tickled my nose and face too much. Tech12volt built it for me, it was awesome 2 tone carpeted, dark charcoal and light gray and painted smooth black to match the outside of my truck and it said my name in raised lettering.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dude look at mine!! I've got pics in my garage. You can ask rrcn how it sounds he's heard it. It's a 1.9 cuft box that I've got 1100 watts pushing that one 12"
i dont want something that big back there. Im looking to stay as inconspicuous as possible. People love to jack amps and subs around here.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts