Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, the last owner of my truck thought it would be a genius idea to completely sever the Wiring Harness in the REAR DOORS of my 05 Canyon. I was hoping someone might have a set they would be willing to sell. This harness is for each of the two Suicide doors on an 05 355 *Only 04-05 seem to be the same - thanks cart7881* to include the plug to go into the body harness, boot between door and main body as well as all the wires/plugs for the speaker, door ajar switch and seatbelt pretensioner. Let me know what you have guys.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Post edited. Thanks cart7881.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, sir. I appreciate it. The wires that are cut in my harnesses are for the speaker and pretensionser. To make a good connection and have the right length, I'll have to have 2 solder points and I'm afraid that will screw up the AIRBAG system.

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
I think there have been several posts indicating that guys have successfully spliced those wires with good results. It probably wouldn't hurt to try. http://www.355nation.net/forum/elec...102114-electrical-issue-door-jamb-switch.html

I checked the pinouts/connectors for the five connectors involved with the harness. Starting with model year 2009 there was a change to the configuration of the seatbelt pretensioner connector. Other than that, all of the other connectors/pinouts remained the same. I don't know what, if anything else, changed. So it looks like 2004 thru 2008 harnesses would fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.