Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, got in an accident last week, all cosmetic, T-boned a Frontier when he decided to turn left while I was going through an intersection. Anyways, I decided this is as good a time as any to update the looks of my truck. Instead of the stock hood, I have the goodmark 2" cowl on order. As for the bumper, I asked the body shop at the dealer if they could look into an Extreme bumper cover. However I was curious if the 04-06 extreme bumper covers are compatible with my 2007 3LT (picture in profile). If that wont work or the price difference between the stock replacement and the extreme is ridiculous, I'm thinking about swapping with the SS Gen II cover. Any and all input is appreciated. Also, this is my first post and question, I'm mostly a lurker around the forum.

-Timler

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts
Extreme bumper is way more expensive and will look odd if you don't have the rest of the kit. I would just stick with the SS Gen covers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input. Correct me if I'm wrong, but will I need to custom mount the fog lights with the SS cover. My deductible just got waived so I'm trying to see how much the stock replacements will cost in comparison to the aftermarket ones, and then pay the difference to the body shop. Thanks to anyone in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts