Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok dudes, i finally got the pm from gerry, so here i am! some of you dudes know me as the philly dude with the yellow xtreme.

·
Premium Member
3,849 Posts
In the catagory of 'modding a brand new truck in the shortest amount of time after taking delivery' goes to.... Drum roll.....

Extremehead.

Nice to have ya, bro!!

:welcome: :355:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx dudes! in accepting this award, i'd like to thank my father for leaving me a ton of cash, which i used to buy the "beast" and mod it out. if he didn't do this, i'd still be driving my old s-10. unfortunately, since i'm workin' 45-54 hrs a week and goin' to school another 12 hrs, i just don't have much time for mods anymore. but i did get wet okoles.

IMG_0372.jpg

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Yellow FTW! :welcome:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yellow FTW! :welcome:
ya know, i wanted to get yellow for my truck too. i think id be the only yellow reg cab z71 out there.. but they wanted some extra bucks and time to do the paint because some stupid bs. and my truck ended up being late anyway cause of the black paint. oh well.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Welcome to the party man!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sweet Ride Bro! Welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Honda but that quote that you have on the bottom. sweet... I was laughing so F'in hard man

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
:welcome: to the :355group:

yeah and the quote in your sig...that is great

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
welcome doug you finally got the memo.

This guy is a cool dude made the DC meet in Dec. and then made a Northeast meet. And now he is planning a Philly meet.

glad you made if over since myself and gerry are slowly getting banned from the other site.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts