Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD OUT! -- These are no longer available.

Disclaimer
The 355nation.net staff has granted the following member limited site vendorship.
The member has agreed to the follow site guide lines, since no contributions are given to the site, they will be considered a second rate vendor.
If a site sponsor is selling the same or similar product they will no longer be allowed to sell their items. These terms are unconditional and at the discretion of 355nation.net staff.
For further information and terms please see "Limited vendorship application and agreement".
The staff and the associated members are in no way responsible for any sale, product damage or other shipping problems.
The posts and content presented on this site reflect in no way the views of 355nation.net or it’s ownership.

Item Description:
EZ-Down Bracket for your Colorado or Canyon
I am offering a custom made bracket for use with an EZ-Down tailgate dampener. This is for the bracket only. The EZ-Down strut must be purchased separately. These steel brackets are cut out using a water jet, then tumbled clean and finally powdercoated gloss black. I also include a 5/16" nylon lock nut and a washer.

Here's a sample of the latest batch that I had made.

Price list:
Each EZ-Down Bracket is $40. This price includes 2nd-day shipping to the continental US. Please add an additional $20 for international deliveries (i.e. Canada).

If this thread is open, then I still have the brackets available for sale.

How to order:
Paypal to: [email protected]

Please include the following with your order:
Name
Shipping Address:
Screen Name:
Email Address:

PayPal is preferred but I will also accept money orders.​
Returns/Support:
If you are not satisfied with the product within the first seven days, you can return the product for a full refund, minus shipping costs. For additional questions or concerns, please contact me through PM, email or phone.
Contact Information:
Richard Shaddinger
807 N Broad St.
Doylestown, PA 1901
Cell: (215) 534-7669
Email: [email protected]
Helpful Links:
Instructions for installing the EZ-Down Tailgate Dampener
http://www.355nation.net/forum/how-exterior/16648-how-install-ezdown-tailgate-damper-mod.html

Here's is the link where you can purchase the EZ-Down tailgate dampener (Item #4432XJ).
Chevy Silverado, Model Years 1999 to 2006 (Includes 2 Year Unconditional Warranty)

Dee Zee also makes a tailgate assist that works. (Item #DZ43100)
Truck Tailgate Assist

Here's a few pics....

Hint: You can color match for a custom look. Just hit 'em with a scotchbrite pad and and they take paint vey nicely.

EZ-Down in action...
=====================================================================

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
I made another run of my ez-down brackets...
Rich-

I may have missed it in another post but what is the benefit of using your bracket versus the bracket that comes with the ez-down? Thanks

They look awesome by the way. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Ohhh...I saw all the installation parts and figured that stuff would fit the colly. Cool! Thanks

So for a Colly you need the $30.00 Ez-Down plus the $40.00 bracket to do this mod? Anything else?

Designers seems to leave our trucks out sometimes...costs us more to do the same thing but we get it done! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Rich, I want one. I will pick it up from you and pay you, ok ?

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
I would like one, I can PayPal tonight when I get home.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Thanks Rich

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Getting reports of fitment issues...

Looks like it will be necessary to made another batch. For those of you that all ready received your bracket, you get the revised bracket for free.
A bit of work with dremmel can be done to widen the slots to make it fit, or you'd prefer a refund just let me know.

Sorry guys, I should have test fitted a few before I shipped them.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Getting reports of fitment issues...

Looks like it will be necessary to made another batch. For those of you that all ready received your bracket, you get the revised bracket for free.
A bit of work with dremmel can be done to widen the slots to make it fit, or you'd prefer a refund just let me know.

Sorry guys, I should have test fitted a few before I shipped them.
Thanks for the heads up Rich. When will you have the new batch ready? I definitely don't want a refund and I rather not take a dremel to it making the cut area prone to rust.

I can speak for me...I'm pretty patient when it comes to stuff like this. Just give me an estimate on having replacements done and shipped (if you can)

Thanks again

Jae

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
The one I bought from you, from the original batch, was off a little as well, took just a couple of minutes to remove enough material for it to work.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Maybe it's the trucks, not the brackets.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.