Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 248 of 248 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
It looks correct but without a part number or description of what it supposed to fit it hard to say for sure.

These sell on Amazon for $30.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Dee-Zee-DZ43100-Tailgate-Assist/dp/B001PW9ZUI/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1454475286&sr=1-1&keywords=Dee+Zee+DZ43100+Tailgate+Assist[/ame]

·
Registered
205 Posts
And those you just listed are the correct application for our vehicles?
For Colorados & Canyons? No I believe they are for Silverados but they never were made for Colorados & Canyons but using components from the kit (the gas shock, stud & the ny-locks) along with rshadd's bracket, it works great.

The only thing I bought extra when I installed mine was another big washer similar to the one in the kit so there was one on both sides of the bed sheet metal where the stud passed though.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
That what I meant was it is the correct application that will work on our vehicles? If so will order today and be done with that project. I have too many loose ends on the truck I'm trying to button up before progressing this spring, this being one of them

·
Super Moderator
1,872 Posts
The Amazon link that I list previously for the Dee Zee #DZ43100 is what you need. It's designed for full-size late model chevy trucks but works well with our trucks with my bracket.

These typically sell for $30...
Holy smokes batman, how did you get historical pricing data? I wants to know your jedi trick!

241 - 248 of 248 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.