Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No idea what possessed me to do this, but wtf ever.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
ok thought i was the only one

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in D.C. for the weekend, so I'm not on too much. Anyway, I was kinda proud of this picture because it's a feat for me to have been able to do this. Anyway, nevermind, I guess it's not as cool as I first thought.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
i was trying to figure it out it looks like ya took a pic of this...if its shopped then i would have to say its cool

·
Registered
24 Posts
They can't tell what you did, Moto.

FYI: He made the bricks black and white, and the rest color...not an easy feat to do, especially everything looking that clean.

Good job dude. :thumbup:

Unless I too missed the point. :lmao:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
damn that is cool..i automatically seen the bricks being red and never noticed they were black and white:true: :muknow:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
haha wow this is random and motoxracer im off dialup and could finally see your avatar.....HAHAHA thats awesome!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, MC, you hit the nail on the head. I took the picture in color, removed all the color, then replaced the color on the can and cigarette using different layers, and shit. HAHAHA lkout, thank man, I get a kick out of the avatar too.

·
Registered
437 Posts
no....

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Ah, I retract my previous statement man.. Nice work. For some reason I wasn't thinking of them as brick but rather a cement block type...

Nice work bro..

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts