Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a small round of mods to share.

While at the Stylin Trucks show, I picked up a set of Chrome Taillight Guards for my old man. They were marked down from $70 to $20, so I couldn't pass them up. Not really something I'd put on my own vehicle, but he's tickled happy with them. I think they go good with his chrome bumpers and step bars. Also Scored him a set of Ventvisors from Summit.

And I had a Magnaflow installed on my truck, sounds tits. Should've done it a long time ago!! And also while at the Stylin Truck show, I won a free $185 Billet Grill. So I painted it Black Metallic and intalled it today. Took more modifying than I thought it would, but it's in there never the less, and it looks good!!

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
dAMN....:yup:...that truck is sexy. Looks ( o )( o )....I like the whole black red combo...ever thought of doing black ss mirrors ? Have any vids/audio of the muffler ? Good work buddy..looks PIMP !

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
damn man. in the last couple of weeks u n rrcn have been competin wit each other for the most mods done. haha. truck looks badass man

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
EFFIN (0Y0) man

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!!

I'll have to get someone to help me out on the vid. I've never done that before, and I don't have a video camera. I think my dig camera has a video feature on it though.

I just had them replace the stock muffler with the magnaflow, so it's ran out back still. The sound is perfect!! Just what I wanted. Not too loud in the cab. In fact, you can't even tell half the time! Probably because I have my stereo up though. lol But when you romp on it, it screams!!

And right now I'll have to bow out to Rudy. haha Mirrors and a Roll Pan would be next in line, but my life is going to get CRAZY again soon so I'm done with this thing for the time being. I can't believe how different my truck looks from when I got it. This is exactly how I wanted it to look and in my eyes, it's perfect.:355:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would've thought you'd color match one if you got it. It would go well with your theme...:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
dAMN....:yup:...that truck is sexy. Looks ( o )( o )....I like the whole black red combo...ever thought of doing black ss mirrors ? Have any vids/audio of the muffler ? Good work buddy..looks PIMP !
EFFIN (0Y0) man
wow..you guys like some big nipples.....

That truck looks damn sexy with that grille and bowtie...like i always say man that i love your truck....Reg cabs FTW!!!!!

EDIT: BTW fan of the pops truck as well....looks killer

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Guess the paint isn't going to hold up as well as I thought it would. I already have a few chips in it.:dawg:

No worries though. A friend of mine is getting a Powdercoating Setup going at his shop soon so I'm just gonna have him shoot them black. Should hold up just fine then!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts