Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Re: FEDEX, fuck yes!!!

now get it on

·
Registered
1,920 Posts

There you go again Geeds thinking things through. Sometimes you just have to go for the GOAT!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts

There you go again Geeds thinking things through. Sometimes you just have to go for the GOAT!
sometimes it helps

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sexxxy!! Paint that bitch!
now get it on
i talked to my paint guy, mike, today. he said he would do it for pretty cheap, and also shoot my Cal-Vu mirrors at the same time.

all i really need is a billet bowtie that is the same size of the stock one on the grille so he can shoot that up too. someone PM me a link to one that will fit please.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts

i talked to my paint guy, mike, today. he said he would do it for pretty cheap, and also shoot my Cal-Vu mirrors at the same time.

all i really need is a billet bowtie that is the same size of the stock one on the grille so he can shoot that up too. someone PM me a link to one that will fit please.
Paint your bowtie along with the parts.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Paint your bowtie along with the parts.
what? just take the stock one off? i thought it had like nuts or bolts on the back of it that get messed up if you take them off. i thought thats why you were supposed to replace them with the billet ones.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts

what? just take the stock one off? i thought it had like nuts or bolts on the back of it that get messed up if you take them off. i thought thats why you were supposed to replace them with the billet ones.
I don't know what your talking about.

The bowtie is "bolted" onto your grille you just take 2 nuts off (I think thats how many) and there it is.

Just have the guy prep it and slap some paint on it. $15-$20 bucks at the most :lmao: If that!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts

:yeahthat: people do it all the time bro, real simple, 2 10mm bolt things and thats all...

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I don't know what your talking about.

The bowtie is "bolted" onto your grille you just take some nuts off and there it is.

Just have the guy prep it and slap some paint on it. $15-$20 bucks at the most :lmao: If that!
oh, okay, i'm dumb. it was 200 for anything i want all at once.

anyway, got to go, new South Park is on.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts

oh, okay, i'm dumb. it was 200 for anything i want all at once.

anyway, got to go, new South Park is on.
200 for anything huh if you can prep that chrome bar I'd get that done to lol or maybe the bottom section of the bumper

·
Registered
1,920 Posts

Good call Geeds!

If you want to save a little chingy you could paint the bumper :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts