Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

FEELER: Lifted parts for stock

Want To Trade 
2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  IrishZ71 
#1 ·
I am about to return my truck to stock height, before I gather the parts I need I wanted to see if there is any interest in trading parts. I have a 4" Rancho with V8 tbars, 2.5" skyjacker aal's, 17x9 XD Series Misfits wrapped in 285/70/17 Goodyear duratracs. Obviously it will be a complete swap. My wheels, tires, lift kit, wheel adapters for yours. My lift kit was professionally installed less then 8k miles ago. And my tires have yet to see 4k miles. My truck is a 2011 crewcab z71. So I'm interested in z71 wheels or aftermarket with a good set of tires. Let's see what you have and if we can work out a deal. Fire away with any questions. Oh and I'm in Illinois close to Chicago.

#23 ·
I got a stock z71 wheels with 31 inch tires
a few month old procomp shocks
the keys are actually for a 2.5 inch lift but they are set at stock height
I have original shackles and leafs but also have 2 inch lift shackles
oem nerf bars

and if you trade with me as an extra incentive I can provide you with many 3m products for free when they have sales I can get stuff dirt cheap and I will provide you with supplies for a set amount of time.

#21 ·
I'm in dekalb and would be interested.

#22 ·
and if you still got it and want to go back down to stock Ill do the whole swap for you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.