Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have contacted Jeremy after some interest in possibly having him come and do some tunes again for us this year. If you have any questions or want to voice your name to add to a list of people for a tune please chime in.

Thanks!! :salute:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I would be down for a tune. If i can make the meet. Wont know till we get closer with work.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome hopefully you can come then. We've got a few guys interested in getting tuned this far.
@Trice are you planning on attending the meet?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hi Guys,
This year, Road tunes will be $199, standard tune $99.
I can accept credit cards, cash, Paypal whatever.
I'll need 6 deposits -50% down- before I can commit.
Thanks,
Jeremy

1. GeorgiaBoy
2. bryanks

·
Registered
778 Posts
Lets do it! I'm #2.

·
Boost. Get's you laid.
2,400 Posts
I can vouch for Jeremy's tunes. I mailed off my PCM to him a few months ago and he done really nice work.

Power comes on smooth and had Passlock and Evap codes disabled. If you know anything about passlock and the headaches it can cause with these trucks (or any new GM vehicle) you know that $99 is worth disabling Passlock alone.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
I got tuned in person by Jeremy last year and he did a good job. He has also been very helpful and quick to respond since then. I highly recommend him, well worth it!

·
Registered
274 Posts
How much of a difference is the road tune?

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
How much of a difference is the road tune?
The road tune is tailored to your preferences, engine, and driving style and the tweaks are made with a live data feed/log in mind so you know exactly how they effect everything. Whereas the mail order tune is usually less "aggressive" because it is a general tune meant to work with all of the engines it is used on safely. As we all know no two engines are exactly the same and that can be seen in how they respond to tuning.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
^ Said it better than I could, thanks Skizzo.

Overall power difference is quite small though.
:salute:

For anyone wondering the road tune is definitely worth it for 200 bucks. You won't find anyone else around who will do a road tune for near that amount of money.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Road tune definitely the way to go! Like Jeremy said, horsepower difference may not be much (compared to regular tune) but driveability will be better.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Bump, my truck could use a tune!

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well man if you need one too that's 3 of us total. I need to find 2 more to make this a reality

1 - 20 of 25 Posts