Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I recently graduated and Im in the planning stages of getting a new car. I was originally gonna keep my truck but I've decided I'd rather trade it in and get a nicer car. I figured Id see if there was anyone on the Nation that would like to trade their more stock truck for mine.

LINK TO PICS

These are old pics, the truck isnt that shiny and nice anymore. It does run great though. I daily it and I haven't had any real issues in a long time. If anyone is interested I can post more details. Just trying to get an idea if anyone would even want to do this.

Thanks
Nick

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Guys and gals viewing this!

Nick is an OG here that built the truck right. Its a true driver.

If you make a deal with Nick your sure to do well here

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys and gals viewing this!

Nick is an OG here that built the truck right. Its a true driver.

If you make a deal with Nick your sure to do well here
Thanks Jeremy!

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
Really wish it had a sunroof, I would really consider it I've always loved your truck.

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really wish it had a sunroof, I would really consider it I've always loved your truck.
It's got one.... in the garage, Ill throw it in free lol.

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It doesnt need to be stock, just closer to it than mine. Just looking for something thatll get more in trade in than mine.

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would trade. About the only thing stopping it is mine is still under financing
Would itbe possible to get a loan for whatever you owe on the truck then buy mine for that price then sell me yours for the same price? lol

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
arent you the one from east texas going to school in arizona?
if so, are you staying out there or coming back east?
(if thats not you, ignore my stupidity)

do you have a cash price, or mostly just looking for a trade?
Yea thats me. Im staying out here but my brother lives in Tyler. Ive definately got a cash price. Ill pm you!

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
Saw you posting in here and thought you might want to trade, was going to tell you that you can't lift it. haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts