Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am thinking of removing the fender flares and door molding of my truck but i dont know yet because idk if id like it or not and i dont want to regret it. i was wondering if any of you guys did it to your truck and how you like the new look? is there anything i should consider before doing this cuz i have no idea how to. i just think it might give it a cleaner look. just trying to get your guys input on this or maybe any pics.

here is a pic of my truck to give ya an idea of what it looks like now

on the other hand i removed my bottom front lip today painted my hole bottom chassis and just ordered hid for lows and fogs from ddm tunning !!!!!

by the way i love being a part of this forum. everyone is always helpful and generous, and i have become such a bigger fan of 355s

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
heres mine no flares or molding.the black is bedlinen

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
I've wanted to remove the trim on the body but never have. I also have a crew cab.
What year is your truck? If it is older you may notice a difference in paint color behind the moldings compared to the rest of the body, if the paint is faded.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've wanted to remove the trim on the body but never have. I also have a crew cab.
What year is your truck? If it is older you may notice a difference in paint color behind the moldings compared to the rest of the body, if the paint is faded.
its a 2006. the body and paint on it looks pretty good on it..the owner before me looks like he took good care of the truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts