Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OOOOOOK so these are the numbers i think we all have been waiting for.

JCFAB intake, in its roughest form, the final product will have a cnc machined maf housing, tig welded onto and aluminium pipe by yours truely and powder coated any color you want. nothing is final but that is the plan. it will have the proper nipples for the FPR and the vavle cover hose, the current one has one i just dont have the pic cuz i added it after i stopped taking pics :-D and it will have a heat/air sheild like the fipk and bruteforce intakes.

1st dyno graph is when we loaded back on the stock tune and put the stock airbox on, and did a dyno run.

2nd dyno graph shows the truck with the stock airbox with the VMP tune!!

3rd dyno graph shows the VMP tune, with the JCFAB intake... THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!

Intakes are still in the prototype stage so ill be getting on making them and getting the parts machine if people show enough intrest in wanting them

We will be offering a Tune + intake package, which i will have prices on as soon as i get a price on what it will cost me to make the intakes.

Also if your not interested in the intake, clearly you can see what the tune will do just for your stock truck which, that will also be avaible.

hope you guys enjoy lets see some feedback!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks very impressive...you're more than welcome to advertise your services here, as long as you tune Econo's truck and my truck for free. ;)

I kid, seriously impressive numbers though. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
very nice.. me like

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
4th gear dyno pulls?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Damned impressive, especially considering that's in some nasty FL summer weather.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Those are some badass numbers. What is this VMP tune?
its the shop that he is parntered with... very big in the mustang world.... VMP Tuning is the name of the company

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The runs are in 3rd gear with 10 percent load from an electronic break, 4th gear is 1:1 however it is a very long gear, so the results are semi inaccurate at that point, the dyno run is 22 seconds long, that is incredible slow. you can see that the stock pcm file with stock intake, yeilded 177hp which is pretty accurate for what most of the trucks are see for hp bone stock. infact K&N shows that there stock dyno run was 179. so as you can see these numbers are accurate.

If you dont agree with the numbers thats fine, we arnt here to justify how a dynojet works. just look at the diffrence in the number that shows you real horsepower gains. 30hp gain just from out tune!

VMP tuning is the company is that is bringing you the tune, we are a Performance shop in Debary florida, primarily Ford mustang and f-body tuning, but do a range of other products we are one of the top 3 SCT dealers in the world.

If anyone is sceptical please feel free to bring your truck by, we can load the tune on it and show you the numbers on your truck. we will do the tune for $250, if you would like an intake we can accomadate that as well with a great deal on AEM Bruteforce intake.

We are also looking for a few people, possible some 4cylinder guys to do some tuning test on, and some i5 guys with KN FIPK and AEM bruteforce, to do some testing vs our intake. email me at [email protected] or call me to arrange something 407-687-6559

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
brewer if youd like to mail me a velocity stack, or if anyone else would id be glad to test that for you.

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
I have one on my truck. I could stop by and you can play with it! :doku2:

Thats waht I was thinking! Maby you can let him borrow it for a few days. I would like to see how much HP they can get out of it with there tuning. Both colorado's we tested the flow stacks on lean out the a/f alot. So I know there's more hp to be found with a good tune.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts