Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes i am so happy loveing it DJM 3/4 drop ride isnt that bad really i dont mind the bounce but i will install toxic shocks soon anyways here are a few pics...

BEFORE

AFTER

and this is just a cool shot i took one of my new favorites now

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you and yes it is much better...god im glad that rear dont stick up anymore lol do have some tire rubbing in front on the top and i need to double check everything cuz i heard like some weird noise coming from front passenger i think hard to explain kinda like "quiet poppin?" i dont know anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
hell yeah bro. looking good. looking good. here in about a month u will be wanting to bag it LOL!

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
thank you and yes it is much better...god im glad that rear dont stick up anymore lol do have some tire rubbing in front on the top and i need to double check everything cuz i heard like some weird noise coming from front passenger i think hard to explain kinda like "quiet poppin?" i dont know anyone have any ideas?
i dont know what the popping noise could be but yeah the front is going to rub alot. when u hit bumps dips road surface changes. the day after i dropped my front went to work about 20miles from my house the enter plastic shit allready rubbed threw. i need to pull them out on both sides

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
looks good, and +1 on the sway bar endlinks, they need to be nice and tight

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok yes wheels are next then front bumper damage repair thinkin of going with the ss bumper anyways im pretty sure i got the links tight but thanks guys i will double check it all

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
congrats dude looking good and yeah welcome to the dropped colly:kiki: club...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts