Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i finally had time to get these led's installed. Ive had them for like... 3 months.. been busy... here are some pics.

SORRY FOR THE BLURRY PICS

interior:

Driver side (stock location)

Passenger side: (stock location)

Dome light:

License Plate light:

only ones i didnt do were the Map lights... I have the LED's for them... but i cant get the stock ones out... i tried for like 20 minutes.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 driver side.. 1 passenger 1
2 for each side of the license plate
2 for each side of the MAP lights

and then a festoon bulb for the dome lamp...31 x 10 mm Festoon base with 2, 4 or 9 LEDS

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Looking good. I have to get them for my wells and marker lights. I have soft focus green in the wells now. And LED's in the markers that are like a fixed focus. Wow 2.99 off to order them..

What did you do for the dome mod? Can we get a pic of the dome light?

Take a piece of rubber and needle noose for the map lights, put the thin rubber over the lights and pull. Just don't squeeze to hard. I used a rubber sugical glove.....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yep, I just used the plastic bag that the new map light bulbs came in and put them around the stock bulb and pulled. Took a little effort.

I've got red ones in my footwell and hyper white in my map and license plate lights.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep, I just used the plastic bag that the new map light bulbs came in and put them around the stock bulb and pulled. Took a little effort.

I've got red ones in my footwell and hyper white in my map and license plate lights.
I tried that.... didn't work. Guess I need to find some sticky rubber.

And as for the dome light... I bought the festoon bulb... didn't know I needed the wire loop one. So I put the festoon in and squeezed the two prongs to keep the festoon secure.... works perfect.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts