Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was jealous of tayo's sweeet red truck yesterday so i decided to take some pics. Unfortunately i didnt have time to find a bridge or go somewhere nice to take pics, and I havent gotten my 355Nation window badge yet so these will have to do for now..

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
painting the bowtie makes the truck soo much better looking.. nice truck

·
Registered
845 Posts
Looking good, I still love the black bowtie mod, it is simple but so much better looking than the gold
To me it only looks good on like black or red rados. I dont know if it would look good on my white xtreme. I think Im going start a chop shop thread lol...and see what it looks like...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the comments!

painting the bowtie makes the truck soo much better looking.. nice truck
yea im makes it look so much more unique. Just in the parking lot i park in at school there are at least 4 other 355's and all of em are black so the red sticks out like a sore thumb. The bow tie just makes it that much better.

Looks good man your badge was sent out yesterday andyou should have it in a few days. At the mercy of the US postal service.
Thanks Dom. I'll put pics of it in the other thread as soon as i get it!

looks good man

any plans for suspenion??
Thanks. I dont have anything planned for suspension..yet. I am lookin to get a headunit, scangauge ii and maybe an intake in the near future tho.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Sometimes I wish I had gone with a red truck... Then I see mine sitting there all shiny and think "Naaaahhhhh..." haha

Nice truck man. Looks really good.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sometimes I wish I had gone with a red truck... Then I see mine sitting there all shiny and think "Naaaahhhhh..." haha

Nice truck man. Looks really good.
heh. my '95 tacoma was black and after that thing i swore never again. I take alot of pride in keepin my trucks lookin clean and as small as it was tryin to keep that truck clean was too big a chore

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
red colorados rule

1 - 15 of 15 Posts