Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
im going to take a wild shot and say that no cal means fresno? it being known as "the no" n all.. trucks nice, is that the same color as mine or not, it looks close but its hard to tell with the light. actually it looks a lot more grey than ours

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im going to take a wild shot and say that no cal means fresno? it being known as "the no" n all.. trucks nice, is that the same color as mine or not, it looks close but its hard to tell with the light. actually it looks a lot more grey than ours
lol im not from north or south so i say no-cal. im actually from waterford, about 15 miles east of modesto if you know where that is. just a lil name drop scott peterson lol. ya its pretty much charcoal.

i plan to lift it as soon as i get some money, seems to be the case all the time. ill get a flowmaster pretty soon, just gotta call our dealer and see what he can do for me.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
damn bro, i sure know where modesto is... we gotta get everyone in the cen cal area and get together when im back in town in a few weeks, a few of us are doing my body lift on the 5th for sure... not sure what else is going down tho

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn bro, i sure know where modesto is... we gotta get everyone in the cen cal area and get together when im back in town in a few weeks, a few of us are doing my body lift on the 5th for sure... not sure what else is going down tho
that would be cool to get together, but i gotta pitch for my lil league team on that day

1 - 15 of 15 Posts