Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is guys. Wasnt to hard either. For you guys wanting aftermarket wheels I used the Grant instalation kit part number 3597. I didnt use any of the horn crap cus i dont have a factory horn hooked up. It fit good but I had to make a lil spacer so the nut that holds the steering wheel would tightin all the way. So i just found a big nut that slid over the steering shaft and it worked awesome. So let me know what you think

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
bad ass

·
Administrator
19,137 Posts
Very nice work, just not my taste, unless you are running with some MAJOR skull/skeleton design across the whole truck.

I also kinda like it when people match their steering wheel with their rims... BUT that is just my opinion. Keep it up man.

·
Registered
466 Posts
fucking rad!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the compliments guys.The desighn really isnt my first choice but i couldnt turn it down for 50 buxs. I plan on getting a lil nicer and a brandnew not used one down the road that will match the rims that i have,and yeah its gonna suck when the summer comes for sure. It is kinda hard to see the gauges. But with tilt its not bad cus i put the wheel all the way down

1 - 20 of 73 Posts