Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
2009 Chevy Colorado Z71 Crew Cab I5 3.7
Starting the process for a prerunner build. First thing I would love to hear everyone’s input on Turbo builds they’ve done for the I5! And where they went right and wrong. Not trying to smoke that #5😂 (yes I know I should swap for LS) Also in search of a bed cage for a long travel install or if someone has the specs to weld one up. Last I’m curious about the truck being 4x4 an installing long travel in the front. Is it best to just remove the CV axles? Do they make a plate to seal everything up? Or would they be capable of taking that full range of motion without damage.
Cheers!

·
Luv them hoochies
3,554 Posts
2009 Chevy Colorado Z71 Crew Cab I5 3.7
Starting the process for a prerunner build. First thing I would love to hear everyone’s input on Turbo builds they’ve done for the I5! And where they went right and wrong. Not trying to smoke that #5😂 (yes I know I should swap for LS) Also in search of a bed cage for a long travel install or if someone has the specs to weld one up. Last I’m curious about the truck being 4x4 an installing long travel in the front. Is it best to just remove the CV axles? Do they make a plate to seal everything up? Or would they be capable of taking that full range of motion without damage.
Cheers!
Bro you need to start your own thread this is a new member welcoming thread for someone else

1 - 8 of 8 Posts