Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helloooo everybody'! I finally got around to making an account after stalking this forum for a good while now. Some of you know of my build I've been working on and others don't... I figured Id take the time to introduce you to seca!

My name is Victoria and I'm from New York and I have a 2004 chevy colorado i5 ( shh it started out as a canyon )
As most of my pictures are on the Instagram I'll leave you guys to go stalk that if you like! It's @projectseca

Feel free to ask any questions and I look forward to meeting and talking with all of you enthusiasts :)

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Welcome Vicky
Its good to have more ladies in the nation.

Post some pics of your ride. No instagram for me :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow I had no idea that meet even existed! I will definitely be trooping out for that one :D
And I don't have any pictures on my computer of my truck actually... as bad as that sounds haha I usually use my phone for snapping booty shots of her. But even if you dont have instagram you can check this link and you'll be able to see all her progress. Instagram

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Link no worky for me. But did check it out on my phone. Good looking truck! Looks like a lot of work went into it.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I googled it, if that blue lifted truck is yours damn! you have a nice ride!

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Glad to see you joined up on here. Love the Laguna Blue color on the truck. Was also cool to see the rebuild, from start to finish.

·
Registered
415 Posts
i talked to you on instagram! i love your truck! you need to post pics of that truck its came along way and looks amazing!:emoticonwithoutpics

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts