Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did something....waiting for my ss mirrors and rollpan to come in next. 5 in the back 20 on the sides.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Thats my next route i did limo all around and you know those guys with the cool lights on there car they gave me a ticket to some show on the 21st for haveing the tint to dark (thinking about this just makes me want some bacon and eggs) :jerkit:

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
haha i got factory tint. on my sides and i got pulled over and its like 2% to dark the cop was like u got to pull this off. i was like uh no.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My wife blacked out her car about 2 years ago,and has yet to get a ticket.
So we will see how long i can go.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
you girl must know how to talk her way out of a ticket i got mine tinted last weekend and got the ticket on saturday morning (6 days)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
it was my first day at a new location for work that is less then 7 , miles from my house and i saw the fucker and i was looking at a map to see what turn to takei ended up taken the wrong one and had to make a uturn so he thought i was going to run (ass hole) so then he was being a ass to me. Its a irving cop in Coppell area ? he was so new to the forse you could tell by the questions he asked then he forgot to give me my insurince back so he called my cell and i told him to bring it to my work and had him wait why i told everyone how big of a ass he was.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks bro. I have a couple buddies who have done theres w/ out much experience, and it came out all bubbly and shit. From what i understand you have to be very patient, I mean the dood who did mine took like 4 hours just to do my 3 little windows. Im sure if you find a how to and just take your time, it wouldn't be too hard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts